Enjoy a good game of blackjack? Who doesn’t enjoy the rush you get playing a game of chance every once and a while? I know I do!
Here’s a risk you shouldn’t take: Don’t gamble away a chance to turn a website visitor into a potential customer by failing to capture their email address! Those odds are never in your favor. Instead, take the time to encourage visitors to subscribe to your newsletter, set up an email list and develop an email marketing plan that converts visitors into customers.
Site traffic, like chips in Vegas are nice to have, but they add nothing to your bottom line if visitors aren’t clicking “checkout” at the end of their visit. So double down by creating an email campaign that introduces your business, tells your story and showcases your products or services in a way that makes your “buy” button look like a winning hand.
Here Are a Couple of Tips to Setting Up a Winning Email Campaign:
- Use email marketing services such as MailChimp or Constant Contact to manage your campaign.
- Collect first and last names so you can personalize emails.
- Use your logo and brand colors to maintain brand identity.
- Don’t oversell it! Instead, help the customer discover how your product/service fulfills a need.
- Make sure there are multiple links back to your website.
Now you’re ready to go all-in!